TEAM PINK !! .... Baby Girl { 21 Weeks }

 
 
... Photos by the amazing ...
 
 
How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain/measurements:  gained 300grams J (my doctor is happy with this) measurements unknown, fundal height approx. 22-24 cms ... I''m all baby this time!
Maternity clothes:  My jeans west maternity jeans, of course … teamed with different maternity and non-maternity shirts J  
Stretch marks ;  none yet, but starting to moisturise just in case … loving DOVE silky all over body moisturiser :)
Sleep:   argh … don’t ask!
 
 
Best moment this week:  finding out the sex of bubba, our gender reveal photo-shoot and getting bubbas car seat J
Miss anything: red wine … and sleeping on my tummy, every time I see Aaron fast asleep on his tummy I get so jealous !
Movement: lots and lots, now everyone else can feel the kicks too, hubby, my mum and best friend have now felt bubs sharp kicks J shes super wriggly !
Food cravings:  curry :/
Anything making you queasy or sick; nope
Gender:   GIRL !!! …. TEAM PINK … I know I’m in shock too !
 


Labour signs:  none
Symptoms:  baby kicks J
Belly button in or out:  in, but it’s kind of a sad little line surrounded by stretchmarks now anyway l
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: very very happy, feeling so content and blessed ! But also shocked and overwhelmed at times, still can’t get use to the idea of having a little girl haha
Looking forward to:  shopping for bubba J and finishing her nursery.
watch this space ... ;P
 
 
xxx Free Range Mumma xxx

Comments

  1. Nanna & Grandpa are so happy for you all. ERIK will be a great big brother for his little sister xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts