23 weeks .... The Bridesmaid with a Baby Bump :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


How far along: 23 weeks
Total weight gain/measurements:  still only 300 grams J
Maternity clothes:  still living in my maternity jeans … but also loved getting dressed up to be bridesmaid for my friend beck … it was the first time every getting my hair professionally done and I loved it, so pampered for such an amazing day
Stretch marks ;  … using dove silk as my all over body moisturiser, and using a bit of kosmea, rose hip oil on my current stretchmark areas ( this stuff is GOLD)
Sleep:    not great unless I’m using about 8 pillows to get comfortable :/
Best moment this week:  watching my beautiful best friend tie the knot  J
Miss anything: red wine …  sleeping on my tummy
Movement: lots and lots, we were watching “Bring It On” last week and baby girl was going absolutely crazy … future cheerleader ??? haha
Food cravings:  soft cheese, red wine and metwhurst ….
Anything making you queasy or sick; nope
Gender:   GIRL !!! …. TEAM PINK … !
Labour signs:  none
Symptoms:  baby kicks J
Belly button in or out:  in, but its not much of a belly button
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: very very happy, feeling so content and blessed ! But also shocked and overwhelmed at times, still can’t get use to the idea of having a little girl haha
Looking forward to:  our holiday in April … exciting J
 
and yes, this week I was bridesmaid in by besty Becks wedding, she looked so stunning and I was so honoured to be a part of her special day ... looking forward to sharing some more photos of her big day with you soon, she was an amazing DIY bride, and the reception was to die for :)
watch this space .... x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts