Shopping For Baby ...


Baby shopping can be extremely over whelming, weather its your first baby or fourth ... so many options :/


With your first pregnancy, your really diving in the deep end ... with your eyes closed !You end up over buying on the stuff you never use ... and never having enough of the stuff you need !

With my second pregnancy ... I'm diving in with a lot more knowledge and experience under my belt ... tried and tested, products and recommendations,  and I think ... I'm making smarter decisions ?! I hope I am anyway ....


I haven't purchased a lot for this baby, there hasn't really been a need as the majority of the things we have left over from Erik .... but I am updating a few things for bubs ...

such as ...


These adorable, rewash able  chevron breasts pads are all handmade bamboo I purchased online HERE .... I used rewash able pads for Erik whilst I was breastfeeding, but lost most of them since. 
So I ordered a ten pack of these cuties. Basically you just use and then wash in a lint free bag in your washing machine .. I also used them instead of cabbage leaves, I would simply soak the pad in water and then put them in the fridge to use for relief when my breasts got to full and sore :)

and also ....

 

This all natural teething relief ring from { Missamadeit } ....  had to be chevron ... what did you expect !  its super soft minky fabric is washable and the natural ash wood teething ring is a great natural option for infant teething :)


and even this ...




My happy baby wrap :) .... I didn't { baby wear } Erik when he was little, but I am so keen to try and do it with this baby.
 I did quite a bit of research before purchasing this wrap and of course I would have preferred Australian made but this super soft organic bamboo wrap from the states was just what I wanted ...  it will allow me to stylishly cuddle my baby and still have my hands free to tend to my toddler ...perfect !

Click here to learn more about { Happy Baby Wrap }





Of course there's a lot more on my shopping list ... I'll be updating you on my purchases and nursery development over the next few weeks :)



Thankyou for reading x Free Range Mumma x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts