18 weeks .....





How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gain/measurements: … don’t know?
Maternity clothes:  my jeans west maternity jeans, and rotating threw all my still loose t-shirts, I’ve also ordered some amazing maternity clothes from ASOS! so cheap and so cute … I won’t reveal them yet as I am wearing one of the dresses to a hens night next weekend but I promise to post pictures soon J
Stretch marks ;  none yet, but starting to moisturise just in case … using dove silk as my all over body moisturiser, and using a bit of kosmea, rose hip oil on my current stretchmark areas ( this stuff is GOLD)
Sleep:   slightly better now the weather is a bit cooler, and I’ve found having a nice hot shower before bed really helps set me up for a good night sleep … but I still have to put the pillow between my legs all night haha
Best moment this week:  people saying how much I’m “glowing” … I’m so grateful its “glowing” this time, as all anyone had to say when I was pregnant with my son was “uncomfortable/hot/tired” … it’s so much nicer to be “Glowing” instead
Miss anything: red wine … in really craving a big glass of red and a platter of soft cheese! Thinking about booking a small wine tour around the Valley as a late birthday present once peanut arrives?
Movement:  lots and lots of wriggles and kicks, especially when lay down and actually relax for a minute … and I’m starting to feel kick on the outside too, Aaron can’t feel it yet, but Erik and I can XD
Food cravings:  soft cheese, red wine and metwhurst ….
Anything making you queasy or sick; nope
Gender:  unknown … 2 weeks till we find out …
Labour signs:  none
Symptoms:  baby kicks J
Belly button in or out:  in, but it’s kind of a sad little line surrounded by stretchmarks now anyway l
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: very very happy, feeling so content and blessed !
Looking forward to:  finding out if Erik has a little brother or a sister ! wearing my pretty ASOS maternity dress out this weekend …. I’m going to rock this baby bump !
 
{ More of my Pregnancy Journey }
 

Comments

Popular Posts