3 Things .... { People I Would Like to Lunch With }

3 Things .... 3 amazing women I would love to lunch with !
 
 

play along in the comments or leave a link below :)
 
wesley farm
 
 
1. Ashley Stock
from Little Miss Momma ,
What an amazing blogger... of course I would want to pick her brains , but also because she's a girl after my own heart and a truly feel we could be besties in real life :P ... oh and I would make her spill all of the remaining parts of her Love Story !



2. Hillary Hoppe,
my Exchange sister from my visit to California in 2007 .... I never really appreciated the time I spent there until I was home ...., I Miss her accent and her infectious smile :)



 
 

3. Miranda Kerr ....
 My idol since I was 13, we could share an organic salad, then take our kids for a play at the park whilst we discuss mummy stuff  on a park bench sipping chai tea ! Does any one else think she would just be the most amazing mum to have at mums group?  She just seems so genuinely kind hearted and dedicated to her son !


3 Things .... 3 amazing women I would love to lunch with !

play along in the comments or leave a link below :)
 
xxx Free Range Mumma xxx



Comments

Popular Posts