{ Lets Detox ! } .... Free Range Mumma's Detox Drink

 
 
 
 
 
So we all know green tea is really good for us …. Its benefits are well documented …. But what if you can’t stomach the stuff?
I can’t stomach, green tea …. In fact I can’t stand any tea or coffee …. I’ve tried but I just can’t do it!
So what do you do when you want all the benefits of green tea but can’t drink it?
You make this of course …..
Green tea, cranberry and lemon detox drink.
 
 
 
Green tea, cranberry and lemon detox drink.
 1 part green tea,
1 part lemon
1 part cranberry juice
1 part water
4 parts yum J  you can taste the green tea, but it’s only slight.
 Just enough to flavour it but not enough to gag lol
you can also add some cinnamon, or honey if you like !
 
 
 




This is the only way I can drink green tea, and I love it … in the lead up to my wedding I was drinking at least 3 litres of this a day…
and I swear this contributed to a big part of my wedding glow !
I make it in a big jug in the fridge, or in glass jars for busy days ahead …. It’s my healthy alternative after giving up my cola addiction and it’s still gives me that bit of flavour, that water doesn’t.
Try it … Go on … I know you want to :p
 
 xxx Free Range Mumma xxx

Comments

  1. Do you brew the tea first for it to fuse then chill with other ingredients ? It sounds looks delicious :-):-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts