Toddler Fashion .... { Mix and Match }



For those of you who follow me on face book, you would have seen how excited I was last week about Erik's recent growth spurt ... I was  not excited because he's growing up ( in fact  I am devastated he's nearly two)  but I was ridiculously excited to be finally going shopping for my baby boy ....

When Erik was born we received an abundance of clothes, new and second hand ...
 So many in fact that I've never really had to buy anything for him .... but now , he's nearly two and after I cleaned out his cupboards last week, I realised he hardly had anything for spring ....

So ... I headed to the shops, way too excited, and went straight to BIG W ... my happy place

I managed to pick up all these clothes for about 40 bucks , the shoes and hat we already had ....

Of course, being the tight arse that I am , I brought clothes that would be versatile enough to mix and match over spring/summer/ casual/ formal ... toddler fashion does not mean you have to shop at Baby Gap :)

For example ....



 





I should probably mention that these clothes are our "out and about" clothes , and that in summer our" at home" outfit usually involves a singlet and a cloth nappy .... this is just a sample of how, some basic items in complimentary colours can actually stretch along way when it comes to dressing your stylish toddler :)
 
Big thank you to my own fab  Mumma, who taught me how to be a stylish tight arse !
 
xxx Free Range Mumma xxx




Comments

  1. Thats me i got a mention in my beautiful daughters blog that iso love reading and i am so proud of her honesty in life.xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts