Is It Summer Yet ? ... last minute beach trip !

 
 
 
Today started like any other Tuesday ... except for one small difference ... the sun was out, and it felt amazing  !
 
Because the sunshine does that to you, it makes you happy ... It sometimes even makes you do crazy things ... like a last minute trip down to semaphore beach, for ice cream and a walk on the sand !
 
Because we all need a bit of spontaneous fun every now and again !
 
Especially me, who plans every thing, every last detail of any outing to make sure its perfect ... when it turns out, all that  I need for a perfect outing, is to decide at the last minute and just let it happen !
 
BIG thank you , to my Mumma , who didn't give me the option to say no, who gave me the gift of today .... feeling so blessed and content  !
x love u Mum x
 
So here's some pictures, of sandy toes, melted ice creams and big sunnies ( to cover my no-make up face )
 
so glad, that for some reason when I packed my handbag this morning I grabbed my camera :)
 
PS; Erik loved every second of it ... obviously !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So, no ... its not summer just yet !
 
but its coming
 
and I can't wait !
 
xxx Free Range Mumma xxx

Comments

Popular Posts