rainy days ...


 

rainy wet, windy,... wintry days
 
not so much fun with an active easily bored toddler ....
 
we have baked , had sword fights , drawn on our chalkboard , cuddled, had bike races down the hallway, read books, "swept the floor" ( ran around with the Bannister brush spreading crumbs and dirt everywhere )
 
 
its 11.30 ... hes bored ... I'm exhausted
 
 
starting to despise the rain even though I know we need it so much
 
so I cave ... I put toy story on , give him some apple chopped up and I sit down with a fresh pumpkin scone and stare at my compute screen ....
 
I should be doing better than this ..... mummy is my job ... I should be putting in more effort to his activities etc
 
so I started researching .... for tomorrow ... today is already lost ... yes tomorrow a fresh start
 
 
watch out super mum ... here I come
 
 
 pinterest round up  for engaging toddler activities ....
 
 
 
some wonderfully messy ideas on this one
... NO TIME FOR FLASH CARDS
 
 
 
 
this girl is real .... mixie studio ... toddler boredom
this is stuff I could actually do / already do
 
 
 
 
 love this very creative but simple ... no cooking and dying pasta or prep work
 
 
one of my favourite childhood toys/snack food when no one was watching haha
 
 
 
 
easy , fun , mess free ... I'm sold !
 
 
ideas ideas ideas ... so many ideas , so little time .... calm down shona , breath ... one activity at a time ... one activity a day ...
 
yay for motivation
 
thank god for pinterest
 
thank you to all the real life super mums who are out there putting together the ideas for mums like me !!!
 
 
if you would like to follow me on pinterest or facebook , where I will be pinning many many more amazing boards like this
 
just search for Free Range Mumma
 
xxx Free Range Mumma xxx
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts