Tractors and Lemons ...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
  
 
 
Saturday Morning ... visiting Grandma and Grandpa
cuddling wih my husband in the chilly autum air and chasing our little man as he explores the property , the sound of his laughter, the smell of the wood fires, the colour of the vines, the feel of cold ( dirty) little hands on my warm cheek ....
snapping pictures of everything I can see... as I desperatly try to hold on to these moments, to forever etch them in my memory,
 
 I enhale deeply .... forever imprinting these moments on my mind
 
xxx free Range Mumma xxx
 

 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Construction Equipment at Machinery Trader. Backhoes, Excavator, Skid Steer, Forklift, Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, Used Heavy Equipment Sales. bobcat A300

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts