Sunday ....

 Sunday..... without the sun in our case .... overcast and windy .... and freezing !

 
 
the perfect excuse for a lazy, cosy, happy Sunday !
 
Erik is having a lovely 3 hour nap, Aaron is out at a friends place, the chores are done .... so I am having some mummy time :)
 
 

 
ah country style magazine.... you inspire me !


 
planing ambitious mouth watering meal plans for the week

 
admiring my sexy new car
 
and occasionally sneaking into Erik's room and watching him sleeping peacefully.. with a ridiculous smile on my face
 

 
and taking selfies... which shows up my ranga roots .... going to colour my hair asap !
 
enjoying these few moments of peace, between meals,cleaning,  dishes, toddlers and husbands to just sit back an appreciate everything I have and were I am today !
 
I love my life
 
I love Sundays
 
xxx Free Range Mumma xxx
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts