Reality Check ...

It's so easy to get caught up in blog world, .....

 where the  mums look like stepford wife's,
where there's no dirty dishes cluttering the sink,
where the lounge room is in order and the craft room perfectly organised ......
where you start to feel unbelievably inadequate ......

and I look at my lounge room , with cushions everywhere, bits of left over pancake, drink bottles, blocks, books strewn everywhere .... why cant my lounge room look professionally decorated all the time ?

how do these perfect women keep their lounge rooms looking like a spread in Belle magazine and their kids from destroying everything ????

and then I realise if I was going to show my viewer my lounge room I probably would give it a thorough clean , and tidy up, fluff the cushions and do a bit of staging first so it looks its best ....

and this makes me feel better .... because blog world can be highly edited

and those stepford mums, probably spent a hour staging their lounge room before taking a picture

so here's my lounge room ..... no staging ..... unfolded washing, toys everywhere, unswept floors

and a very happy toddler ...

 
Happy Friday x
 
xxx Free Range Mumma xxx

Comments

Popular Posts