Mothers Day ...

Mothers Day 2013

 
There was lots of cuddles, cards, jokes, tickling, chasing, a lovely lamb roast and cupcakes and crackles ... I got spoilt and I got to spend time with 2 of the most amazing women I know my mother and my grandmother ... it was lovely

 
3 generations, me, Mum, my sister Sian and Grandma ( dads mum )
 
3 things I admire most about ...
 
Mum
  her unflinching honesty
her  positivity and encouragement
her love ... for me , for Erik, for life :)
 
Sian 
her spunkiness ... theres alot of it
her beauty and talent
her love  and protectiveness for my son
 
Grandma
she raised my dad and his brother and sister ... enough said
she  tells dirty jokes after a glass of moscato
she use to sit on the toilet floor and read to me whilst I was on the potty  ... u cant get a more devoted grandparent than that !
 
 
I am still figuring out what I means to be a good mum,
 to be the kind of mum my son will remember,
I don't have all the answers, I'm making it up as I go along
.. but I do know I love Erik so much
more than I ever thought I could ever love anyone
and everyday I am trying to do the best I can for him, to give him a world of opportunities, experiences and memories ...
 
just like my Mum, and Grandma gave me :)
 
What I Wore ... Mothers Day 2013
 





 


 
I love Autumn , when the vines turn from green to many golden shades of red, It's my favourite time of year  
 


 
he is laughing in this picture, not crying ... I promise !


 
could not get a good picture of the two of us today :p
 
 
got spoilt today .... tulips, a yummy mummy apron and a kardashian kollection purse (LOVE)
A VERY SPOILT MUMMY



 
this cute card is from Erik .... he drew all over it .. aww

 
 Happy Mothers day to all the yummy mummys and mums to be
 
you are all doing an amazing job, and deserve a day to be spoilt rotten
 
xxx Free Range Mumma xxx
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. I am just like my mother and you my special dear young lady are just like me. INSIDE MY HEART THE BEATING PART xxxx Happy Mothers Day DAUGHTER xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts