I do .... in black and white

3rd November 2012

 
Ellie Goulding, the writer .... our song,
 
 
I dont remember any of the words .....
I remember his smile and his strong hands holding mine
 
 
 
 
You may kiss the bride ...
 
 
MR and MRS Gates
 
 
 
 
we were laughing all day long
 
 
Aarons grooman Tim, kept us in fits of laughter all day
we had so much fun
 
 
 
 
our beautiful boy was so happy all day

 
he crawled/danced the night away
 
 
 
hes mine ... finally my husband ... I couldnt get the smile off my face
 
 
 
 
All my hard work had paid off, we had a beautiful wedding
 
 
our "crazy family" photo
 
 
 
I Shona Smithson call upon all present to bear witness as I say my vows ...
 


 Aaron from this day forward I choose you to be my lawful husband.
To live with you and laugh with you.
 To stand by your side and sleep In your arms .
 I promis to laugh with you in good times and struggle with you in bad.
 To wipe your tears with my hand and comfort you with my body
I promis to commit myself to you for the rest of my life
 
 

 Xoxo I love you Aaron xoxo forever and Always xoxo
 
 
 
 
my dream dress
 
xxx Free Range Mumma xxx


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts