I do .... the details

The Details .. Big and Small
that made up the happiest day of my life
 
Our wedding day was totally US , everything from the music,  to the cars
 we tried very hard to make sure every little aspect reflecte our personality and love of life !
 
 
my princess dress, the bouquet I made myself and
 feeling like the most beautiful girl in the world
 
 
spending the day with amazing family and friends
 
 
***
 
 
 
Our beautiful simple ceremony
Chatue Yaldara Lyndoch
my home town
 
 
Becoming Mrs Gates
 
 
We laughed all day long
 
our reception was beautiful, years of planning payed off... and every one is still raving about the food
 
 
it was perfect ,
 
maybe one day I will have the words to write our story .... but for now I will tell my stories in pictures
 
xxx Free Range Mumma xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. So glad this was a perfect day all the planning played off love you xxx mum

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts