Boys 1st birthday, Country Fair Theme

 today I called up our family doctor and booked Erik's 18 month immunisations ..... :(
 
18 months already ... where has the time gone
 
so I start to sook about him growing up too quickly and I look at all his baby pictures ... and sook some more
 
seems like only yesterday I was sooking about him turning one
 
so I thought I'd share with you all,
 
Erik's 1st Birthday party .... country fair theme
 
 
i made this bunting myself, with fabric from spotlight and cooking twine, it took forever to make but it was worth it :)

 
family chocolate cake recipe, decorates by yours truly

 
Erik's new play equipment took centerstage and the kids loved it


 
lots of gingham gave us the county fair look we were going for


 
we used a little bit of everything, to keep it mismatched and whimsical


 
the summer sun had killed our lawn but we still had fun








 
xxx Free Range Mumma xxx
 

Comments

Popular Posts