10 things you should definatly know ....


10 things you should definatly know, if we are going to be BFF's





1.  I have no idea what my natural hair colour is anymore... I have been dying it since  I was 9

2.  I am married to my highschool sweetheart, and  I am still madly, hoplessly, head over heels in love with him x

3. my son Erik is a free range toddler, he is continuously outside, filthy dirty, covered in bruises from falling of things he shouldnt be climbing on, he is a child, he is happy ... and thats just the way we want him !

4.I seriously can not go to sleep, if  I dont moisturize my feet first !

5. I dont drink coffee ... I cant stand it .... never have never will!

6.  I am an organised person,  I dont like clutter, mess or things that dont match.... mess offends my soul ..... unless it is making my son happy, then its ok  !

7. I have lots of friends... but no best friends, and guess what .... Im totally fine with that :)

8. I make blueberry and lemon scones at least once a week ( gluten and lactose free)

9. I feel the most homely, womanly, comfortable and happy in autum/ winter ...  I dont know why ...  but i do !

10.  I believe  I have the best job in the world x

xx
freerange mumma

Comments

Popular Posts